Several members of the local community have helped with supporting HelpMadina.
Special thanks must go to:-
- The Lechlade and District Lions club who were instrumental in helping to raise early funds and help to launch the charity.
- The knitting circles who have been busy making clothes for the young children.
- The Fairford Community Church who have provided regular financial assistance
- Viviane and John Bestwick for their twice yearly car boot sales
- Anna Pitts and Jane Phillips for their annual Safari supper event in Lechlade and Fairford
- Jackie Sykes and her daughter for her Xmas Puddings!
- Mariam Ayad for her Marathon running
- Gaby Sethi, Jodie Clark for their half marathon anmd to OVO Energy for matching their funds
- Richard Maycock and, The DOW Agro Sciences Company
- The patients of Phoenix Surgery, Cirencester and Lechlade Medical Practice, who provide generous and regular donations
- Cottsway Housing, Witney
- The Stroud and Swindon Philharmonic Orchestras and The Swindon Male Choir – for donating proceeds of concerts
- White Horse Dental Practice for the donation of dental equipment
- The Black Cat Café, Lechlade
- Jo Williams and St Marys Church in Fairford
- The Royal Agricultural University for selecting us as their Raising and Giving Charity (RAG) for 2014
- Meera Vermani for wonderful paintings depicting symptoms of diabetes in the African context.
- Carol Rose and Rob Dixon at MPD Offset Ltd, Swindon for the creation and printing of numerous diabetes awareness leaflets and posters.
- Will Spencer, Aga Matrix for the provision of numerous blood glucose meters.
- Katherine Seagrott for her support and innovative ideas.
- St Hughes School
- Fairford Primary School
There are many more individuals and groups of people who have helped, and continue to help with fundraising.